A safari as adventurous or as peaceful as you desire
Saruni Samburu offers an exciting and varied range of unique activities, suitable for all ages and easily tailored to suit your personal preferences:
- Game drives through renowned and teeming conservation areas - Kalama Conservancy, Buffalo Springs National Park and Samburu National Park.
- Night drives on Kalama Conservancy - a unique activity not permitted in the National Parks.
- Guided bush walks
- Cultural village visits to the local village called Kiltimany.
- Bush meals - breakfast along the Ewaso Niro River and starlit dinners under the vast African skies in a dry river bed.
- 2 large infinity pools with incredible views.
- Visits to local caves featuring historic Rock Art.
- Samburu Wellbeing Space - a wonderfully indulgent menu of massage and spa treatments.
- Warriors Academy - special courses in bush skills and animal tracking, fantastic for families with children.
- Trekking excursions up Mount Ololokwe, the Samburu tribe’s sacred mountain.
- Helicopter and bi-plane excursions upon request, from Mount Kenya to Turkana and everything inbetween.
- Saruni's gift shop where you can buy beautiful, original and locally made artifacts to take home with you.